How You Can Help Top Image Block
How You Can Help
While our Young Women's Leadership Schools are funded by each school district according to their specific guidelines, FEYW and the local Advisory Council seek to partner with community donors to provide educational enhancements to the school’s curriculum. The items below are examples of how your dollars can help provide crucial instructive support for students enrolled in our schools.
- $100,000 Provides approximately 450 6th – 12th grade students with summer educational programs that include science, technology, leadership, college-readiness, wellness, and literacy activities.
- $65,000 Funds the salary for an on-campus CollegeBound Advisor for one year.
- $20,000 Sponsors approximately 300 students for a six week SAT/ACT preparatory class.
- $15,000 Helps fund an educational trip to Washington D.C. for tenth grade students.
- $10,000 Provides a one week summer science camp for 75 6th grade students.
- $7,500 Funds a monthly mobile biology lab for 9th grade students.
- $5,000 Sponsors a Year of the Arts program that exposes students to cultural experiences outside the classroom.
- $3,000 Provides a six-week self defense class for 18 students.
- $1,500 Sponsors Parent University seminars to demystify the college application and financial aid process.
- $750 Sponsors one student to attend a summer communications enrichment camp on a college campus.
- $750 Provides year-round academic enrichment programs for one student.
- $120 Pays for a student uniform (skirt, blouse and sweater).
- $75 Purchases a student’s annual school supplies.
- $50 Will cover the fees for one student to take the SAT test.
Any level of support is greatly appreciated. ONE HUNDRED PERCENT of your donation directly supports our girls’ education.
To make a contribution, please click the Donate icon below.
The Foundation also seeks the following, equally important, non-financial contributions:
- Educational Seminars
- Motivational Speakers
- Cultural/Fine Arts Opportunities
Please feel free to contact us for more details on how you can help!